Feature suggestion: Airbrush tool

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but I think Paint.NET should have an airbrush tool. No, not like the one in MSPaint, but more like the Photoshop one.

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak." — GLaDOS

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but I think Paint.NET should have an airbrush tool. No, not like the one in MSPaint, but more like the Photoshop one.

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak." — GLaDOS

Hello there, flarn2006.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before...
Many times: http://tinyurl.com/m6dfwq

So far and for the foreseeable future, you will not see such a tool in Paint.NET.

You can, on the flip side, follow the Frosted Glass or Clone Stamp suggestions put forth in the topics linked to above, or you can try the Custom Brushes Mini plugin, where you can 'airbrush' more fluidly and with a brush that will suit you better. There are two versions of Custom Brushes, the better, newer version being located here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30118

I hope this answers you somewhat. I also hope you will [rule=1]search first[/rule] (with the built-in Forum Search or the Custom Search Engine).

Hello there, flarn2006.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before...
Many times: http://tinyurl.com/m6dfwq

So far and for the foreseeable future, you will not see such a tool in Paint.NET.

You can, on the flip side, follow the Frosted Glass or Clone Stamp suggestions put forth in the topics linked to above, or you can try the Custom Brushes Mini plugin, where you can 'airbrush' more fluidly and with a brush that will suit you better. There are two versions of Custom Brushes, the better, newer version being located here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30118

I hope this answers you somewhat. I also hope you will [rule=1]search first[/rule] (with the built-in Forum Search or the Custom Search Engine).

The lesson here is that...Use Paint.NET and the plugin more, Check out the forum more, before you request this and that.

If and when you can fully/mostly master all the functions, tools in Paint.NET, I'm sure people will find your words having a little more weight.

Until then, you risk sounding like a fool.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

The lesson here is that...Use Paint.NET and the plugin more, Check out the forum more, before you request this and that.

If and when you can fully/mostly master all the functions, tools in Paint.NET, I'm sure people will find your words having a little more weight.

Until then, you risk sounding like a fool.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]