How to move a picture and put it on a background.

Sniper

I making a signature and I dont how to put "hitman" on the background when using the move selection button. Any help please? BTW Im new to paint.net

1yodfq.jpg

Try placing it on a layer above the background, then using this tool: :MoveTool:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

1. remove the background from the original image (if you haven't already)

2. select "hitman" and copy him (ctrl+c)

3. open the picture you want as the new backgroun and make a new layer ( :AddNewLayer: )

4. paste (ctrl+v) "hitman" on that new layer and move him around until you like how it looks

5. flatten, save, w/e, and you're done

redsig.png

1. remove the background from the original image (if you haven't already)

2. select "hitman" and copy him (ctrl+c)

3. open the picture you want as the new backgroun and make a new layer ( :AddNewLayer: )

4. paste (ctrl+v) "hitman" on that new layer and move him around until you like how it looks

5. flatten, save, w/e, and you're done

redsig.png

Thanks, it helped. I gotta another problem when removing the background, piece of the background still not being deleted even when using eraser tool and magic wand. Is there where I can highlight the background that haven't been deleted?

1yodfq.jpg

Thanks, it helped. I gotta another problem when removing the background, piece of the background still not being deleted even when using eraser tool and magic wand. Is there where I can highlight the background that haven't been deleted?

1yodfq.jpg

use the wand to select the region you've already deleted (the spots you missed should bee visible now),switch to lasoo selection, switch selection type to aditive (if you haven't already, you can find it above the tool box), selectwhat you need to delete and delete them.

i recomend using some magnification if you have scraps of background next to the character's outline.

redsig.png

use the wand to select the region you've already deleted (the spots you missed should bee visible now),switch to lasoo selection, switch selection type to aditive (if you haven't already, you can find it above the tool box), selectwhat you need to delete and delete them.

i recomend using some magnification if you have scraps of background next to the character's outline.

redsig.png

Leonte, you mind telling step by step like the last time? The pieces of the image background thats left back is still invisible to me.

1yodfq.jpg

Leonte, you mind telling step by step like the last time? The pieces of the image background thats left back is still invisible to me.

1yodfq.jpg