How do you make a bottle with a label?

How do you make a bottle like vodhka and put your own label on it

I have school project and i have to make a product

so my product is a soft drink i want to be able to put ma label on it as well

also if possible i would have to get all view of the bottle. pls help me

Benji...what, rule, pray tell, is this poster breaking? :roll:

---

In answer to your question, niru_kutti, I would recommend taking a look at Shape3D. That plugin on Cylinder mode will make your task a lot easier.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thread title is perfect.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Mah bad. Sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now for some input,

heres a bottle I made quick.

Start with the white canvas p.n supplies when u open any new work

I then used [render] :arrow: ->[shape3D] ( made it slimmer and smaller, i didnt want a wide bottle, default lighting)

New layer, I then made a curve upward with the line tool ( :LineCurveTool: )

I then duplicated this layer(the one with the curved upward line) and used [layer] :arrow: [Flip Horizontal], After I repositioned it with the Move pixels tool( :MoveTool: )

New layer, turned on the clone stamp tool( :CloneStamp: ) and selected the layer with the gradient on it. Cntrl+Clicked a spot on the gradient, selected the new layer, matched my mouse with the selected spot, moved it upward(held the up arrow for about 4 seconds) and started smearing it around

Then I made a line around the gradient cleaned it up and flattened.

There is a much easier way to do this, idk why i did it this way xD

(try using the buttons plugin for a label?)

its pretty lame sorry:

bottle.png

i think u could do both the bottle and label with shape 3D, a selection rectangle and a bit of layer flip/rotate or whatever it's called. i'll post back in a bit with an example

edit:

bottle:

junck.png

for the bottle, u make a selection smaller than the canvas on a new layer, use a vertical :LinearGradient: gradient on it, deselect, aply a shape 3D cilinder to it, select an area aprox 1/4 of the cilinder's hight, starting from the midle, aply a bulge (in the distort menu) set at -200 with the vertical position set as high as possible to it, select what's left from the distorted area to the top and resize it to fit, then select the section with the bulge and top, aply another bulge to it (same setings), go to distort\bulge again, keep the coordinates but change the amount so that the top of the botle looks cilindrical, select the hole bottle and change the width (if needed) and that should be about it. for the lable, make a new layer, design your lable in an area betwen the neck and bottom of the bottle (width is irrelevant), and when you're done with the design, aply shape 3D to it, still cilindrical, and modify the radius to adjust the width so it fits the bottle. if u want a transparent bottle, i suggest asking someone else :oops:

redsig.png