dot net problems

My working install of paint.net quit working. I didn't notice it since I normally use paint.net on a different PC. I seem to have .net problems (probably after a MS update) but have been unsucessful in fixing them. How do you trouble shoot? Can I wipe out .net and start over? Is there a site with help?

Thanks in advance..

I cant help you out here but I think soem1 posted this same problem A little bit before Ill try to find the post for you.

Dang I couldnt find it.. I remember the user who had the problems avatar was a cat... I know not very usefull but whatever... Sorry >.<

This is what event viewer says "Event Type: Information

Event Source: gusvc

Event Category: None

Event ID: 0

Date: 5/3/2009

Time: 2:24:02 PM

User: N/A

Computer: ZEANAH5

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( gusvc ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Service stopped.

Sounds like troubleshooting to me. Thread moved

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.