Gallery De Kaneo ~Updated~ 15th July09 New Sig! :)

KillerK

Swalski... the font used in my sig is caled comic andy :)

http://www.dafont.com/comic-andy.font

McyD... Thanks for the comment ill take it into consideration on future pieces im starting to use more boarders now and i might start using your glass boarder tut.

Yellowman... Thanks for visiting :) Yeah im quite anti-render i dont really like to use stock images although some have been used in my spacescapes

offtopic: i like your new sig and avatar :D

Citylife.png

Swalski... the font used in my sig is caled comic andy :)

http://www.dafont.com/comic-andy.font

McyD... Thanks for the comment ill take it into consideration on future pieces im starting to use more boarders now and i might start using your glass boarder tut.

Yellowman... Thanks for visiting :) Yeah im quite anti-render i dont really like to use stock images although some have been used in my spacescapes

offtopic: i like your new sig and avatar :D

Citylife.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well its that time of year again folks, update time:

wizzard800x600.jpg

As you can plainly see its a wizard :) i spent a lot of time of this piece and im quite happy with it, but heavy criticism would be really appreciated!

Also this is the first part of possibly up to four more updates comming in the near future ;) :

A new sig to match my avatar

A robot

And finally a crazy dragon holding a torch abstract :O ( sounds strange right? :P )

Citylife.png

wizzard800x600.jpg

As you can plainly see its a wizard :) i spent a lot of time of this piece and im quite happy with it, but heavy criticism would be really appreciated!

Also this is the first part of possibly up to four more updates comming in the near future ;) :

A robot

And finally a crazy dragon holding a torch abstract :O ( sounds strange right? :P )

Citylife.png

wizzard800x600.jpg

A robot

Citylife.png

wizzard800x600.jpg

A robot

Citylife.png

Your sigs are pretty terrible. Try using some C4Ds and effects to Wow them up. Like these. The other pictures are pretty good. The your not alone one is the best, the eyes look awesome, the other pictures could use some work. try working on the lighting slightly - really makes a cartoon look better than the rest - you have all the basics in cartoonism down, know just work on develpoing that nice style of yours

NMHsigtextless.png

It's so hard to make a sig that fits in the size requirements, *sigh*

My photobucket

Your sigs are pretty terrible. Try using some C4Ds and effects to Wow them up. Like these. The other pictures are pretty good. The your not alone one is the best, the eyes look awesome, the other pictures could use some work. try working on the lighting slightly - really makes a cartoon look better than the rest - you have all the basics in cartoonism down, know just work on develpoing that nice style of yours

NMHsigtextless.png

My photobucket

NMHsigtextless.png

My photobucket

NMHsigtextless.png

My photobucket

i do agree, i don't think my sigs are of the best quality, the reason why i don't uses c4d's or renders though is because i like to be 100% pdn :)

anyway as i said heres the new sig to match my avatar! ( now i look again i think the text should of been yellow to help match instead of green lol owel i might update that later! ) :

avatar.png?t=1245880400starsig.png?t=1245880283

keep watching for my other two upcoming updates ;)

Citylife.png

i do agree, i don't think my sigs are of the best quality, the reason why i don't uses c4d's or renders though is because i like to be 100% pdn :)

anyway as i said heres the new sig to match my avatar! ( now i look again i think the text should of been yellow to help match instead of green lol owel i might update that later! ) :

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

Citylife.png

Well the robot and dragon are on hold as the inspiration runs low, but heres a nice little wallpaper i made :) :

wallpaper-1.jpg?t=1246226037

and for all of you who are intrested in my robot ideay thing heres a lil sneak peak ;)

Hidden Content:
robot.png

lol... just realised how big his head is :roll:

Citylife.png

Well the robot and dragon are on hold as the inspiration runs low, but heres a nice little wallpaper i made :) :

and for all of you who are intrested in my robot ideay thing heres a lil sneak peak ;)

Hidden Content:
robot.png

Citylife.png

Hidden Content:
robot.png

Citylife.png

Hidden Content:
robot.png

Citylife.png