reinstall some plug-ins can not be used?

Paint.NET v3.36 reinstall some plug-ins can not be used, the following chart, I would like to ask how to deal with.

Questions.jpg

This plug-in does not appear on the map Shape3D.dll, but no tools option, the following chart, and no action, only action can not Paint.NET.

ps. I would like to ask where to download all the plug-ins first place?

dialog_big.png

Paint.NET v3.36 reinstall some plug-ins can not be used, the following chart, I would like to ask how to deal with.

...This plug-in does not appear on the map Shape3D.dll, but no tools option, the following chart, and no action, only action can not Paint.NET.

Wow. Ok, I think I can answer that last question. There is no place where you can download all the plugins at once. The plugins are available for individual download in the Plugin section of the forum. If Shape3D is crashing on you, you can try redownloading it here: [link]. If that fails, you can post in that thread for support.

...This plug-in does not appear on the map Shape3D.dll, but no tools option, the following chart, and no action, only action can not Paint.NET.

Wow. Ok, I think I can answer that last question. There is no place where you can download all the plugins at once. The plugins are available for individual download in the Plugin section of the forum. If Shape3D is crashing on you, you can try redownloading it here: [link]. If that fails, you can post in that thread for support.

Sorry!! I have tried to re-download Shape3D, but the same situation.

What exactly is happening? Is Paint.NET crashing whenever you try to run Shape3D?

ps: Technically, this should go in troubleshooting. Moved.

When I press the start Shape3DQuestions001.jpg This Paint.NET plugin, the entire Panit.NET have not stopped moving,

Even if the press did not respond to this, Questions002.jpg

Must be shut down from here.

Questions003.jpg

ps. my English is very bad, so I use the translation.

I can't understand the problem at all. Everything in the screenshots looks fine.

Please post the "Error details..." from the first error dialog.

There are two problems.

One does not solve the problem. :(

Second, to solve the problem. :D

Q1:

Q2:

This plug-in does not appear on the map Shape3D.dll, but no tools option, the following chart, and no action, only action can not Paint.NET.