Move motive & fill with color

Move motive & fill with color

I'm trying to make a poster in DINA4 with a warning

I need to fill with yellow. With the yellow I present here

How can I do ?

In general, how can I move a part of a draw inside of another draw (Insert) ?

http://img11.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=gr ... 002427.jpg

greenshot20090410002419.jpg

greenshot20090410002427.jpg

If I can understand you correctly you are trying to move that arrow on the bottom into another image. There are two ways you can do this (only if I read your post correctly) you can have your image with the cropped out arrow open and the image you want to put it in open. Then you select the layer you have the arrow in and press Ctrl C then open up the other image (make a new layer preferably to paste the arrow in) then press Ctrl V to paste it. Sorry if I didn't understand what you were asking for.

green.png

You can use the Fill tool (it looks like this: :PaintBucketTool:). Simply set your primary color to the color you wish to fill with, and click on the area you wish to fill. All area of the same color adjacent to where you clicked will be filled in. If you don't like the result, try undoing it and changing the tolerance.

Photobucket Sucks!

You can use the Fill tool (it looks like this: :PaintBucketTool:). Simply set your primary color to the color you wish to fill with, and click on the area you wish to fill. All area of the same color adjacent to where you clicked will be filled in. If you don't like the result, try undoing it and changing the tolerance.

I would like the color exactly yellow just as in the figure. How can I do that ?