Plug in for photo enlargment.

could a plug-in be created that would allow enlarging low resolution photos with out creating a pixel problem. maybe by enlarging a color area rather than enlarging pixels...I think I remember reading an article about this but the program was very expen sive.....Does anyone know if it really exist and the name? I don't program but think that this idea would be great in Paint.net. ..

I don't know how todo it. The concept would really be neat though.....a plug-in like this would put Paint.net over the top!

You haven't made your request any clearer at all. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

he could be talking about the thing that you set for 3.5

maybe.

You aren't making any sense either.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Yeah...are you talking about liquid resize (also known as seam carving, or content-aware image resizing)?

Maybe a normal resize filled with Surface Blur would do just as well?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

The whole thing?!?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.