Jump to content

Userbar font?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I'm new here and to paint.net. Love the program btw, much easier for me to use than photoshop. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the font is that's mostly used in the glossy looking userbars? The one thats like...an outline, I'm not really sure how to describe it lol, but if anyone could point me towards that font, I would be totally grateful :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The most commonly used 'userbar font' goes by the name 'Visitor' (and variations thereof), which best matches (almost identical, you would think) to your example image: http://www.dafont.com/visitor.font

You can find this plus other userbar tips in the Making Userbars tutorial. Don't forget the Internet bleeds userbar tutorials as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...