Jump to content

What's this font called?       Other plump,  Balloon-like fonts   (available in Paint.Net) ?

Recommended Posts

Did you really need to post this (and to Reddit also)?

Seems like you can just send a private message to @Welsh Yellow Cheddar.


Otherwise, you're just going to have people playing the guessing game.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, HenryH said:

What are some other plump,  Balloon-like  fonts   (available in Paint.Net) ?


Paint.NET does not come with any fonts.  It simply works with the fonts that are already installed on your system.


If you' re looking for fonts, try https://www.dafont.com/ and look around for what you need.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...