.pdn conversion to .png

Hello forum gurus, I have a short video consisting of just 54 frames. I've converted these frames to .jpg using a free video to jpg converter. I needed this in order to edit each frame in Paint.Net. I need to now export these frames back as a video. Of course, there are no video editors that can process .pdn files. What I plan is to convert each frame to .png (to preserve tranparency) and import them into my video editor. My question is: does anyone know of a program that can do this in a batch rather than opening each .pdn image in Paint.Net and saving it as .png? Any other common format would also propably work as long as transparency is preserved. 

plainoldtony

There was no need for you to have saved each edited frame as a .pdn, you could have saved each as a .png (which would have been the default) as you went along - unless you are saying that each of your .pdns has more than a single layer? In which case these will need to be merged before saving as .png

4 minutes ago, Rick Brewster said:

Layers -> Import Image and select all the PDNs in order to import them all into 1 image, and then use that ZIP filetype plugin

Agreed - but only if the PDNs each contain just 1 layer, which depends on how @PlainoldTony has edited the frames.

By default, paint.net would have already saved as PNG if each image was just a single layer.