Certain Fonts Aren't Showing

Go to solution Solved by Tactilis,

I worked on a project a few months ago and recently found an issue with the text on the image being covered so I wanted to fix it, but I could not find the font. I also realized that some of the fonts that I used to use all the time aren't there. For example, the franklin fonts and the eras (can't remember the exact name) fonts. Would it be possible that it hid some of the fonts?

Make sure the fonts are installed properly for all users:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/121343-boltbaits-gpu-accelerated-plugin-pack-for-paintnet-v50-updated-2023-07-28/?do=findComment&comment=611760

If you've tried that and are still having problems, tell us one of the missing font names and where to download it.

9 hours ago, NoahImposter said:

For example, the franklin fonts and the eras (can't remember the exact name) fonts. Would it be possible that it hid some of the fonts?

Please check your Fonts on your computer - this is where they are stored and is where you add fonts.  This is where paint.net goes to when you are in the program.

Fonts.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Tactilis said:

Paint.NET does not install any fonts.

This is correct. Paint.NET does not come with any fonts. It simply uses the fonts you already have installed on your system. 

If you need some more fonts, try dafonts.com