Need minor changes to an existing pdn file.

The first part is impossible to advise you on without knowing more about the whole picture and the "graphic image" you want to switch out.

The second part should just require you to create another layer above all the existing layers (if any) and add the text to that. Doing this is recommended anyway as when adding text you might well want to edit it or change the font, color or size used later.

IMHO you should always save .pdn files unflattened, in fact I think it pointless saving as a .pdn otherwise. 

IHaveNoName.png

5 hours ago, BrooksR said:

Hi,

I need a graphic image switched out and a small amount of text moved to an existing pdn file.  Can someone help me with this?

We are not here to do your work for you. What we can do is teach you how to use Paint.NET. 

What have you tried? What problems are you having?

13 hours ago, IHaveNoName said:

The first part is impossible to advise you on without knowing more about the whole picture and the "graphic image" you want to switch out.

The second part should just require you to create another layer above all the existing layers (if any) and add the text to that. Doing this is recommended anyway as when adding text you might well want to edit it or change the font, color or size used later.

IMHO you should always save .pdn files unflattened, in fact I think it pointless saving as a .pdn otherwise. 

Please see my 2nd post where I include an image.  What Effects tool(s) would you use?  Thanks

9 hours ago, BoltBait said:

We are not here to do your work for you. What we can do is teach you how to use Paint.NET. 

What have you tried? What problems are you having?

Please see my 2nd post where I include an image.  What Effects tool(s) would you use?  Thanks