Help With a Design

Go to solution Solved by Disk4mat,

Good morning.  I am trying to color in the belt of these football pants, but haven't figured out how to do so.  I'm a novice in editing and asking for help in how to pull this off.  One of the pictures below is the belt itself that I'm trying to color in.  The other is the ending result I'm trying to achieve.  Thank you in advance.

image.png.d192d323a8dcbe2257e4db5b673d3125.pngimage.png.8e87d9f98c877117c86d40b2587dc6b9.png

11 hours ago, Pixey said:

1.  Make a new layer and change the Mode to Multiply.

2.  Paint over the area you want to change.

paint-in-multiply.png

I tried this route, but I just don't have the steady hand to trace around the buckle.  I was hoping there was an easier technique.

• Solution

You kinda solved your own problem. Without knowing it... The image on the right, work with that one. Open it in PDN and go to the Adjustments Menu, Hue / Saturation... Then slide Hue level to the right or left and it will change the color of the belt and Swoosh logo. Fine tune it to your preferred color and your done. You can do this for other colored parts of the uniform.

Get all your images together and reuse the same Hue setting for all of them.

image1.png.dbc60c0c22f8e16d3b120224a974f353.png

image2.png.76778cb1393e505c9ca6cc26e07991e3.png

17 minutes ago, Disk4mat said:

You kinda solved your own problem. Without knowing it... The image on the right, work with that one. Open it in PDN and go to the Adjustments Menu, Hue / Saturation... Then slide Hue level to the right or left and it will change the color of the belt and Swoosh logo. Fine tune it to your preferred color and your done. You can do this for other colored parts of the uniform.

Get all your images together and reuse the same Hue setting for all of them.

image1.png.dbc60c0c22f8e16d3b120224a974f353.png

image2.png.76778cb1393e505c9ca6cc26e07991e3.png

Why didn't I think of this beforehand? lol  Thanks, man.

• Hooray 1