Enhance colors?

I have this picture of my sister in law after her wedding to my brother. It rained out her outside wedding and we caught this rainbow as the sun was going down. Can anyone help me enhance the colors and make it pop? Even if it's transformed into a pop art type thing. I want to give it to her on a canvas for her birthday. Thanks so much for any assistance anyone can give me.

135.jpg

20169_edec85f71962be27b473a0f7460ce397

Go to effects>Photo>Soften Portrait

^Tweak around with it until you're satisfied

Duplicate Picture>Black And White under Adjustments>Play around with Blend Modes

^The rainbow is kind of unnecessary, so...

^Go under Effects>Blur>Focal Point>Play around with it, make her body the focal point maybe?

If you don't have those, search for them maybe?

Oh and to make it look pretty nice...

^Black + White Clouds on a new layer>Glow/Soften Portrait>Play around with Blend Modes

^Make sure there isn't anything messing around with her body before you merge down.

Note: Don't make it too bright...

^I forgot to tell you, maybe use a gradient on a new layer to create a lighting source, Black + White>Blend Mode>Multiply? Play around with them until its good

^Lower the brightness if it's too bright..

I believe the result will look pretty nice if you follow some of that advice. I can't show you because I don't post artwork online anymore.. :?

Good Luck! :)

-Lego

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Quick, edit the title of this thread before someone sees that you have a non-specific title & locks the thread!

Here's the rule:

6) Thread titles must be descriptive and specific -- NOT generic. You need to use descriptive thread titles. The following are examples of thread titles that are NOT ALLOWED:

"Help"

"Please help"

"I need help"

"Can you help"

"HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" (if you post like this you WILL be banned)

"Tutorial request"

"Feature request"

"Plugin request"

"Looking for..."

"Looking for a tutorial / feature / plugin"

"Can Paint.NET do this" ('this' is complete ambiguous here)

"I'm a newbie"

"Hello"

"I'm new"

also, putting "HELP!" in any title is also not allowed, it's really quite obnoxious. We know you want help, that's why you're posting in the first place.

Go to effects>Photo>Soften Portrait

^Tweak around with it until you're satisfied

Duplicate Picture>Black And White under Adjustments>Play around with Blend Modes

^The rainbow is kind of unnecessary, so...

^Go under Effects>Blur>Focal Point>Play around with it, make her body the focal point maybe?

If you don't have those, search for them maybe?

Oh and to make it look pretty nice...

^Black + White Clouds on a new layer>Glow/Soften Portrait>Play around with Blend Modes

^Make sure there isn't anything messing around with her body before you merge down.

Note: Don't make it too bright...

^I forgot to tell you, maybe use a gradient on a new layer to create a lighting source, Black + White>Blend Mode>Multiply? Play around with them until its good

^Lower the brightness if it's too bright..

I believe the result will look pretty nice if you follow some of that advice. I can't show you because I don't post artwork online anymore.. :?

Good Luck! :)

-Lego

Thanks very much! I will toy with this tonight. I hope it's as easy as you made it sound.

That was quick! Good job!

Welcome to the forum :)