Is there any way to have a "Collage Creator" on Paint.net?

I was recently using NCH PhotoPad until I lost my subscription (and apparently they don't let you go back to the Free Version if you lose your subscription). Anyways is there anyway to have a "Collage Creator" on Paint.net? (Whether it be already in a program or by via plugin?)

And if so is there any chance the pictures can all stay in the same size or will the size of the pics automatically alter? I know I could just do a bunch of copying & pasting pictures in a blank canvas but it is a bit of a hassle to try to get them in just right without them overlapping. So is there any sort of Collage Creator for paint.net?

4 hours ago, Pokejedservo said:

I was recently using NCH PhotoPad until I lost my subscription (and apparently they don't let you go back to the Free Version if you lose your subscription). Anyways is there anyway to have a "Collage Creator" on Paint.net?

It would help if you'd describe the functionality you're looking for. Most of us have no clue about what exactly NCH PhotoPad's "Collage Creator" does, and I, at least, am far too lazy to find out.

(Okay, we do have a clue -- it somehow helps create collages; but that's not really enough to point you in the right direction.)

1 hour ago, MJW said:

It would help if you'd describe the functionality you're looking for. Most of us have no clue about what exactly NCH PhotoPad's "Collage Creator" does, and I, at least, am far too lazy to find out.

(Okay, we do have a clue -- it somehow helps create collages; but that's not really enough to point you in the right direction.)

Okay I guess that is fair, does this help?