Sparkle Glitter Effect

Hello PDN-Forum,

I´m new here and I just began trying to design my own tshirts. I already got myself a couple of essential plugins, but when I wanted to design a diamond kind of text for one my shirts and searched for a proper "Sparkle Glitter Effect" like this: 

diamond-sparkle-png-15-clip-arts-for-free-download-on-een-2019-diamond-sparkle-png-260_361.jpg.3425d243d828e8f933266225958d0aef.jpg

I`ve found "Sparkles Effect Plugin" and "Star Glow" by MadJik and "TR´s Star Filter" yet, but all these didn´t work for me. Unfortuneately I couldn´t find any alternatives for creating the Sparkle Effect. :(

Especially I didn´t figure out how to add such sparkles accurately on the spots I want them to be.

Hope some of you can help me :)

26 minutes ago, Papipap said:

Especially I didn't figure out how to add such sparkles accurately on the spots I want them to be.

The plugin doesn't need to render them in an exact spot. You can move them after they've been rendered.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab