If you want to discourage new people from using this forum

be sure to lock their question, give just a link, and make them feel stupid.

Delete my user name, I have no further interest in pursuing answers from this forum.

Obviously, you've never been an educator, otherwise you'd know there is no such thing as a "stupid" question. How arrogant.

• 1 month later...

“First of all if you can learn a simple trick, Scout, you’ll get along better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view—until you climb into his skin and walk around in it”

Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird. Good book, I highly recommend you read it. :)

This applies to everyone. Imagine how many times mods get asked the same question, give the same link, and the like. And please, don't assume this community is full of people who only want to put you down. I could name plenty of people that are very helpful.

there is no such thing as a "stupid" question.
You're right, and you won't find anyone here saying there is. Not even Ash by the looks of his reply.

My mod-eyes sight no arrogance.

I did have this lengthy, polite piece written out in response, but I deleted it when I reread your post:

I have no further interest in pursuing answers from this forum.
I lack effort when someone is unwilling to listen to the other side of the story, unwilling to listen to reason. For that one line of yours, I don't care what you do, less with what happens to your username. I personally don't want to see you back here unless you want to hear the reasons behind the locking of your topic.

It's a two-way street. We volunteer a ton of effort around here, and in return we ask at least a modicum of effort on your part as well. We aren't psychic, we do tire, and you aren't paying us.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg