Lasso Function

For years I've tried in vain to make the Lasso work in a simple, easy way. I stumbled across the following video and it perfectly illustrates what I want the Lasso feature to do by using what is referred to in the video as Auto Select and be able to fine tune it in the same easy way. Besides it cutting the image as it does in the video, I want the Lasso to be able to just highlight it so the user can use all of the features under Adjustments such as Brightens/Contrast, Hue/Saturation etc. to lighten and/or color the image within the Lasso area without removing it, and of course be able to use other features elsewhere that are designed to work with it.

The part of the video I'm referring to starts at 8:13 to 9:09.

4 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

He's talking about the "auto select" function shown at 8:36 in his video.

Ahhh - so PDN can pretty much do changes within the Lasso, except do Auto Select ................. yet ?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2018 at 12:24 PM, Pixey said:

Ahhh - so PDN can pretty much do changes within the Lasso, except do Auto Select ................. yet ?

I hope PDN is working on it right now. It will make it a much more powerful user-friendly software.