Text Only

Hello 2K25,

If you want transparent background you must start with a transparent layer before you start typing your text. Just select the entire layer CTRL + A and then press delete. Your background will look like a checkers board an that means that your layer is transparent. You can now start typing your text. Remember to save your image as a png file if you wish to keep transparency.

15 minutes ago, Eli said:

Hello 2K25,

If you want transparent background you must start with a transparent layer before you start typing your text. Just select the entire layer CTRL + A and then press delete. Your background will look like a checkers board an that means that your layer is transparent. You can now start typing your text. Remember to save your image as a png file if you wish to keep transparency.

Thank you so much, it helped me!

Though you should definitely start out with a transparent background, if you have, for instance, black text on a white background, you can erase the white background with the Color Clearer plugin. That won't work for all combinations of text and background colors, because it might make the text partially transparent, but it works for most common combinations, such as white on black or black on white.

I knew there were some good guys with great help out there. Cheers:beer: :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️