Request: Glowing Eyes

Well, the eyes are a part of a larger project, but the eyes are some of the trouble.

Anyways, to the chase. How would I go about making evil glowing eyes? Just a pair of two eyes floating there, no super fancy realistic eyes, but nice enough to be considered by people.

Thanks for any help.

[Open for Rent]

Making one, or I could bring in an old forum one

Hmm, I don't have anything at the moment, however I can attempt to describe as best I can. It is pretty late over here too, so I probably won't get a chance to do something until tomorrow.

Well, the eyes I have in mind are two red eyes, sorta cut with a 33 degree angle inwords as if there were angry eyebrows. The glow itself would be going away from the eyes at almost the same angle as the eyes were angled, as if to simulate the eyes fading away.

I can't get anything sketched up now, but for sure tomorrow if I get on the computer. Thanks for the quick response!

[Open for Rent]

I checked the tut out, but it isn't really what I want... hmm... man, if I had a better way to describe it. The eyes are supossed to be sort of flat, cartoony if you will. Like seeing the glow of eyes in a dark mist. I can make the cut circles for eyes, but then I can't make the glow effect, like how I described earlier.

Anyways, now I really leave. It is late. Thanks for the help, hopefully a bunch of help comes in tomorrow. I mean, many brains are better than one.

[Open for Rent]

try filling the canvas with black, using the line tool to make an evil eye shape setting the tolerance on the fill tool to 70, move it to one side, duplicate the layer, flip the layer, set that layer to lighten, then flatten.

That should get you the eye shape. Then duplicate the layer and gaussian blur the layer on a high setting, and set the layer blend mode to lighten or screen or overlay.

Hope this helps. :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Wow! Thanks shadow, that looks like just what I was looking for!

Thanks everyone else for trying. At least I know that this place is sure to give me a result if I ever need help. Thanks!

[Open for Rent]