himself22's gallery

himself22

I am new to paint.NET. I would like to know what pictures are good and what pictures are cruddy. Thanks.

somthing.jpg

I was just foolin' around with this one.

hyperspace2.png

This one too.

greenblackdiamond.jpg

Actually, now that I think about it, I didn't really know what I was doing when I made all of these pictures.

juliafractelorange.jpg

chickennoodlesoupcan.jpg

himself22rocks-1.jpg

sadfacemyfirsttimeusingthe3Dplugin.jpg

waterrelfectionwith3dfigureadded.jpg

greenmagnifyingglass.jpg

thing2.jpg

My newest abstract.

randomness.jpg

nothingreally.jpg

The picture below is my first ever made wallpaper. (and my only ever made wallpaper)

wallpaper.jpg

swirlything.jpg

deathisarriving.jpg

The one above is probably my favorite...............because I actually knew what I was making.

nebula2.jpg

mattsplanets.jpg

eyewithfire.jpg

Well tell me what ya think, I'll update this gallery once a while. Thanks. :D

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

I'm what you call a newb as well (I registered a while back, but I never posted). But I'm sort of picky. Constructive criticism=low end of mediocre, reasons mainly of the fact that it is just use of the filters and going through the motions. I feel that the smiley one is funny though.

Just so you know, they aren't "bloody potato". I've seen way worse, but I've seen way better as well.

(EDIT: well, if you are new at Paint.NET, these are more than fine)

On the Shape 3D smiley face - try using different layers for the differrent parts of the face- like the eyes and hair - it will make it look less like it's squished into a ball.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Make the eyes using Ash's tut on a separate leyr - you can make em blood shot or whatever, but either way they'll look better.

It looks kinda weird that way, the eyes are sticking out so much I think I'm gonna keep my picture without them. thanks anyway :D

Here, I added rain to the sad face to make it sadder. But it's still not sad enough, so I'm working on changes to make it even sadder. :(

sadfacemyfirsttimeusingthe3Dpluginr.jpg

Photobucket sucks!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally found your gallery :) These pictures are okay but they're mostly random effects.

Try to have a set aim before making a picture. I know fooling around with Shape3d can be fun but maybe you should do other stuff as well.

I recommend you read through a lot of tutorials. The more the better. Also, you may want to use some stocks or renders in your picture.

Learn all the features of Paint.net and the plugins your using and try a lot of different stuff.

Keep it up :D

I finally found your gallery :) These pictures are okay but they're mostly random effects.

Try to have a set aim before making a picture. I know fooling around with Shape3d can be fun but maybe you should do other stuff as well.

I recommend you read through a lot of tutorials. The more the better. Also, you may want to use some stocks or renders in your picture.

Learn all the features of Paint.net and the plugins your using and try a lot of different stuff.

• 1 month later...

I just made a planet, I can't call it a spacescape cause it's only 1 planet, this is my first try at it though. I really was focusing on the planet not the sun, I'll improve the sun later. I was using this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFk_CSjzFZI

as a tutorial and I was trying to convert it but in the end I abandoned it and figured out my own way to do it.

It turned out I bit aliased on the sides though.

C&C?

spacescape1.png

edit, oh I took the texture from here:

http://planetpixelemporium.com/pluto.html

the 2nd one

Photobucket sucks!

• 3 weeks later...