Tutorial in Spanish?

Hola Ryoma, alegra ver que se han sumado a la comunidad Paint.Net! Hasta donde yo conozco, no hay ningún español tutoriales pero hay versiones en español del programa disponible! Además, si usted encuentra un tutorial que te gusta, puede utilizar siempre un traductor, como el traductor de Google para traducir de Inglés a Español. Si necesitas ayuda, basta con preguntar!

(Lo siento, mi español no es demasiado bueno!)

If the moderator's want to know what was just said it is as follows.

Ryoma:Hello to the whole community Paint.NET, wanted to know whether here in the forum there is a current and complete tutorial on the program in Spanish .. thanks

Warmac1ne: Hello Ryoma, glad to see you have joined the Paint.Net community! As far as I am aware of, there aren't any spanish tutorials but there are spanish versions of the program available! Also, if you find a tutorial you like, you could always use a translator, such as the Google Translator to translate it from English to Spanish. If you need any help, just ask!

(Sorry, my spanish isn't too good!)

insightwarmach1neox0.png

Ins1ghT - The Future In Gaming

All Images In My Profile Made With Paint.NET

Hola! Bienvenido a la comunidad. Me gustaría mencionar que haciendo uso de la palabra en un idioma distinto del Inglés en estos foros está terminantemente prohibido, y le recomiendo usar Google Herramientas del idioma a traducir sus textos en Inglés.

Ahora a las empresas: a partir de hace unos días, los archivos de ayuda Paint.NET ahora tienen una costumbre traductor. Puede ver estos archivos aquí, o pulse F1 en el teclado cuando se utiliza Paint.NET

I have replied: Hello! Welcome to the community. I would like to mention that speaking in a language other than English on these forums is strictly prohibited, and I recommend using Google Language Tools to translate your texts into English.

Now on to business: as of a few days ago, the Paint.NET Help Files now have a custom translator. You can view these files here, or press F1 on your keyboard when using Paint.NET

signature.png