Ecliptics Designs UPDATE(CollisionLP+SIG)

TopHATslash

Woot! Revamped the whole gallery. Only sigs from now on will go into. Everything is all done in Paint.net except for stock/brushes. All my work is available for a download of the .pdn by request. Either PM me or post here if you want the .pdn.

collisionsig.png

edit.png

Future_Soldier_Tag_v2_BnW_by_Ecliptics.png

Future_Soldier_Tag_by_Ecliptics.png

thechief22.png

TubeTubeTube_by_Ecliptics.png

Color_Tube_by_Ecliptics.png

Shiny_Tube_by_Ecliptics.png

Shiny_WIP_by_Ecliptics.png

^100% Paint.net, no brushing,smudging, or any other plugins. Its a WIP but I need suggestions on what to put in the middle.

anothersig2.png

^Click for dA. 100% PdN.

tecsig4.png

Grunge_by_Ecliptics.png

gearsYOUTUBEmanip5.png

gears13.png

ths3.png

hood341.png

geetar5-2.png

^Video to this;

house2.png

^Video to this;

im23.png

firstinawhile2copy.png

My Video Log

pack1preview.png

Feel free to ask any questions about anything. I love my work whether you do or not. If you would like to apprentice me then send me a PM and we'll arrange some times. I love learning and I love teaching. I'm a really cool guy. If I say anything that hurts your feelings, I really didn't mean for it to. If you don't like my feedback on your work, then leave my thread.

:D Thanks! It only took me 2 and a half hours. :wink:

You think I should write a tutorial? :D

its up to you but id keep it secret till you have had a few other sigs so then everyone hasnt got the same sig as you :D but its up to you :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Hey nice work; more advice, use different canvas sizes and become more creative and work with colours most of you're stuff is montone. Also work on depth! And get a clear focal!

:? :P

Alright, thanks. I can never find a good stock.. I need to know the stock site you use :? and the brushes you like most.

• 1 month later...

Sad that you won't show us your past work. :(

Overall 10/10. Your sigs have good depth, colours, text design, and blending. Though for your Joker sig, the lighting looks as though it was forced to be there so try getting a soft brush and G Blurring it.

.:Latest:.

14b6u5j.png