Ecliptics Designs UPDATE(CollisionLP+SIG)

TopHATslash

Oh...my.... :shock: I love your techy orb! Personally, I like orbs and glossy things. It looks really nice and so futuristic, if you know what I mean. The reddish image you have before (I haven't seen it) the orb is awesome. You're on my list of people to visit more regularly on this forum. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks Helen!

I love orbs. In art they are so.. they can be done right or wrong in so many ways I guess. If you know what I mean. I love futuristic too. :)

Thanks for the comment. I'll be visiting your gallery more often too. I check it quite frequently.

Thanks LFC.

For you Eliptics piece, do I see PSDTUTS?

I started out following the tut but then was like NAWWw and started going off on my own design. I didn't bother taking "ICE ICE" out of it though.

----

Thanks to verndewd I am getting into his style of "Shiny chrome" work. Here is a work in progress

Shiny_WIP_by_Ecliptics.png

I don't know what to put in the middle black part. Any siggestions would be awesome.

Note: No brushing, smudging, or any other effect filters were used in this piece.

Seems like you've been keeping busy .. again! :lol: It's great to see something new popping onto my screen whenever I visit your gallery. Just picked up your tag logs and am hoping to kick back into PDN. Keep up the great work!

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

You know how sometimes you see electricity inside like glass-looking tubes? Well, I think that it might be a good idea. Add some electricity. It will add contrast and a very good effect to your image.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks!

thechief22.png

New sig. No brushing, smudging, or any other plugins. Strictly the effects that come with the program. Only resources used is a render from Planetrenders.net.

----

Thanks to verndewd I am getting into his style of "Shiny chrome" work. Here is a work in progress

Shiny_WIP_by_Ecliptics.png

I don't know what to put in the middle black part. Any siggestions would be awesome.

Note: No brushing, smudging, or any other effect filters were used in this piece.

I like this. How about a futuristic portable TV with the black as the screen. You could add some small chrome buttons either side for the controls and TopHat TV in the middle.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN