Plugins like Toli's Engrave/Emboss, but work in 4.0?

Are there any other plugins that are like Toli's Engrave/Emboss, but work in 4.0?

I realize paint.net already has an emboss, but,

1. It doesn't have any depth adjustments.

2. It doesn't really engrave. 

I like to use engrave/emboss to add texture or depth to things. For example, I will render random shape fill, then engrave/emboss it.

I am fond of anything that can "engrave".

Thank You. :)

Thanks! *Downloaded* and have started comparing them to see what each one is like.

So far, for some things I still like what engrave/emboss produces more, but your suggestions are turning out to be very nice

and I look forward to making textures with them. (clouds + matrice, then some sort of gentle blurring, and sharpen, = beautiful.)

If emboss/engrave can ever get updated for 4.0, I would be able to make some nice combinations with it and some of these other plugins.

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Ok, thank you. I have looked for the plugin and have not been able to find it. Normally doing a google search for specific paint.net plugins gets me results, and it didn't this time. So I've sent you a pm.

If it is a recommended plugin, perhaps it can get re-added/uploaded to the site for others to use too?