punisherjbs mini pictorium of wonders

punisherjb

heres some of the things i made please try to have postive replys if they suck tell me why so i can improve

punoutofboundswithtagsgereral.png

pooltablefinished.png

halohelmet.jpg

gunresting.png

dlinsidepunisherjb3.jpg

femalesharigan.png

mesmerhakuhalloween.png

normal_guildwar1zp.png

jamelwolfheadandshoulders.png

ok the wolf is not finished got my work cut out for me on it will take a week or so more before i classifiy it finished

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

You have some great work:

On the halo one -- I like how it's on a sepia tone -- did you add in the blood on the helmet? If so -- great job

You also did a good job on the femalesharigan -- good spin off of the rainbow eye tut (as it seems to me)

On your pool table, the only thing that isn't making things look right is the perspective. Try to manipulate (rotate, slide, scale) the table so that it fits better. Or, something easier, you could manipulate the floorplan so that it fits better with the table.

Good job on your stuff, keep up the good work.

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I like the grayscale one with the coloured eyes, good job :D

EDIT: You coloured some hair with the left eye. :wink:

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

yes i added the blood and yes its a spin off of the rainbow eyes tut also i could not remove all hair proprely

thanks for the positive feedback

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

Hi, I am repaying your visit, good works I like the pool, and the colors ,the balls look 3d realistic just as 007 pointed out it needs a little perspective adjustment, I like the photo-manipulations too and your wolf that I see in your avatar is almost finished by now and cough cough B.T.W. as it happens that I have to draw a wolf in a coming by (may be in 2011.. :D ) image of a red riding hood I am making do you mind to give me some tips (or pm me) on how you did it? (I suck in drawing :D )

Ciao ciao