help how can i upload stuff on to places like myspace

Sabrown: Not the best response to this.

I'd say this question is best suited for the Off-Topic Thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4577.

To answer your question, you need to upload it to a website. There are oodles of free image-hosting websites around the web, which include imageshack.us and photobucket.com.

Then all you need to do is gather the correct code for what you want to display it on. For myspace, get the HTML code, and for a forum, get the 'board' or 'img' code.

Just a note: This particular forum is for Paint.NET related discussion.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Or, is that that you are trying to upload a *.pdn file, which can only be read by Paint.NET?

You must use a common file format if you intending the image for public consumption, and these formats include the likes of (but not restricted to) PNG, JPG, and BMP.

To further Yata's response, here is a tutorial that will explain in detail the process of image uploading, if you are hazy on the matter: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

Or, is that that you are trying to upload a *.pdn file, which can only be read by Paint.NET?

You must use a common file format if you intending the image for public consumption, and these formats include the likes of (but not restricted to) PNG, JPG, and BMP.

To further Yata's response, here is a tutorial that will explain in detail the process of image uploading, if you are hazy on the matter: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

*cough*SELFPROMOTION*cough* :D