Deleting/removing background

Hi,

I think this is the right place to post my question, if not : be advised that I'm sorry !

I'm not english-speaker so my choice of word may be wrong

I want to insert a long and thin .png (banner ?) in a .doc. I've followed the tut to make background transparent, the background IS a checkboard. But when I insert my .png in the .doc, I have a huge square that though being transparent is still here. I'm unable to delete it. The place where I want to put my banner is a text zone (don't know if it's the right name as my version is in French). Why isn't it working ?

Attached is the banner from hell

Thanks for your help

13015_2273ddbea7f5935b6e1d6df4ebdf4f10

Hi Ash,

Thanks for trying to help me. My skills must be worse than I thought.

When inserted in my .doc the banner is still inside a frame. The frame is transparent but it's still there. I also tried modify it inside Word with different settings but nothing works. Can you explain how to keep the banner only without the frame ?

Sorry I'm a noob !

Hi Ash,

Thanks for trying to help me. My skills must be worse than I thought.

When inserted in my .doc the banner is still inside a frame. The frame is transparent but it's still there. I also tried modify it inside Word with different settings but nothing works. Can you explain how to keep the banner only without the frame ?

Sorry I'm a noob !

Did you try my test file? and did it work for you?

Because I put both files in word2003 and both your file and my file worked without needing to adjust any settings in word.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]