Popular requests

"His Holiness" Rick Brewster (the man who preaches that one should not bite newbies -probably because he has been blamed for doing it himself) wrote :

"In here I will start documenting all of the popular feature requests and possibly status on them. If a feature you want is in this list, do not make a new post asking for it again."

"His Holiness" wrote this on Feb 08, 2007 and I never saw any answer on my request.

My request was in the list of "His Holiness" and I never heard about it after the above mentioned date.

Could "His Holiness" perhaps publish an update - I mean within a reasonable timing of course, because what are a couple of light-years for a devine creature.

Hey !!! I am joking - not biting !!! Although ...........

Try again without the attitude. You can find more about the upcoming features on the Roadmap, linked on the getpaint.net main page.

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.