My plugin ideas

Here are my idea's. My first would be like looking through X-Ray goggles like it havig green. Kinda like the XOR effect. The next one would be saving photoshop/GIMP brushes into paint.NET. like programming paint.NET to take different programs plugins, brushes etc. Dont know if that is possible though. Having a built in thing where you could make your own plugin like you can make a plugin in paint.NET. My third idea is to make a clothes type texture plugin. Im making a person project and i need to add realistic clothes. My last idea is to be able to make Animatons in paint.NEt without other programs. thanks for reading.

DarkLinkk.png

Here are my idea's. My first would be like looking through X-Ray goggles like it havig green. Kinda like the XOR effect. The next one would be saving photoshop/GIMP brushes into paint.NET. like programming paint.NET to take different programs plugins, brushes etc. Dont know if that is possible though. Having a built in thing where you could make your own plugin like you can make a plugin in paint.NET. My third idea is to make a clothes type texture plugin. Im making a person project and i need to add realistic clothes. My last idea is to be able to make Animatons in paint.NEt without other programs. thanks for reading.

Please read the "Popular Feature Requests" thread, as I'm sure it has answered most of these questions, apart from the "X-Ray goggles" request, which can be easily done with some Curves, Color Balance and Conditional Hue/Saturation.

And there is already a plugin which allows you to create a Paint.NET plugin.....

Also, if you need to make realistic clothes, try having a go yourself.

Please read the rules aswell, and please put some more research into your questions, before asking questions. That's what search is for.

...My first would be like looking through X-Ray goggles like it havig green....

There's a night vision effect somewhere in the Plugin section, if that's what you're suggesting.

Also, you don't have to use blinding red text or bold tags to get attention :roll:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Please read the rules. No opening new threads for requests covered in the popular feature requests thread.

Andrew D and usedHONDA are wise. Heed their teachings. :-)

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.