Drop-Shadow help

I've read through most of the Drop-Shadow stuff and been to the links to download it.

But I'm having a problem trying to open it.

I need this drop-shadow for a project I'm working on; but I can't seem to open it or use it.

I've downloaded it and when I try to open it with WinZip it tells me there is an error that it's not named properly or something insane like that.

Anyone else having this problem or have a solution for me?

Thanks everyone.

View the thread in the board called "Plugins" and check the thread called "How to: Install Plugins."

You should also post questions in the "General Questions & Discussion" thread. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I guess it doesn't work for me yet; because I've looked at your screen shot then Paint.Net and it's not there. I'll try it again. Thank you.

After I place it in the effect folder, do I have to do anything else with it; or will it do it on it's own??

I have considered downloading the new WinZip, but it's not my computer and for the amount of times I use WinZip I don't think it would really matter. But thank you.

I had it opened when I moved the file there, I just downloaded the file to the effect folder. But I have opened and closed it twice now and still no Shadow-drop.

--

I've deleted it and saved it to my desk top then moved it to the effect folder. Paint.net was closed as I did this. I opened it again and looked; still no Shadow-drop.

lol I must have some great luck. Or I'm doing something wrong here.

What version of Paint.NET do you have?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.