Suggestion:Programable layer blending modes

What about programable layer blending modes? I`m not an expert, but i don`t think it would be hard to do.

Just choosing the color model like: RGB, HSV, CMYK +Alpha.And four or five TextBox objects to enter expressions, and using variables for below layer:r1,g1,b1,a1 and for current layer:r2,g2,b2,a2 , and then just setting balance between current and below layer, first by current layer Alpha channel, then by opacity of the layer. If this would be possible, i`ll be very happy.

Logo-1.gif

The Asmageddon is coming.

You better prepare... or you won`t survive

I`m not an expert, but i don`t think it would be hard to do.

I think this phrase should be banned from the forum, except by those who have submitted more than four plugins. :-) I'm not a programmer either, but I know that things are a lot harder than they appear on the surface.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I`m not an expert, but i don`t think it would be hard to do.

I think this phrase should be banned from the forum, except by those who have submitted more than four plugins. :-) I'm not a programmer either, but I know that things are a lot harder than they appear on the surface.

Asmageddon has like... 42 plugins ;)

Which only confuses me more as to why he would say something like this would be "easy."

Anyhow, you can achieve this via a lot of a duplicated layers and a touch of Curves+ magic.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Whoops! Sorry, Asmageddon. I meant no slight. I didn't notice who the poster was; I just noticed the word "easy" and went into attack mode.

*installs mental filter*

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

No, these plugins aren`t any kind of advanced, they are quite simple, and when i was creating them I did it for fun, so they aren`t too proffesional.

And that is why I think, that it may be easy, because there is CodeLab, creating few text boxes, and compiling their expressions don`t seem to be too hard, of course it wouldn`t be easy, like everything like this.

These plugins was made with CodeLab, and creating plugins in it is very easy.

Logo-1.gif

The Asmageddon is coming.

You better prepare... or you won`t survive