Trouble Downloading Plug-In

Plugins are usually in a zip file. Use 7-Zip if you don’t have anything else, but windows can usually do it.

Then put the DLL in the effects folder.

There is a tread about it all in the plugin forum.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Plugins are usually in a zip file. Use 7-Zip if you don’t have anything else, but windows can usually do it.

Then put the DLL in the effects folder.

There is a tread about it all in the plugin forum.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023

mine is coming as a .dll file. and my computer won't open the file to extract it. remember mozilla firefox downloads different than IE.

and i did look at that plugin download how to topic.

The difference between Firefox and IE has nothing to do with this issue. The plugin author just didn't zip it is all. Your computer won't extract it because there's nothing to extract! :wink:

Just go check where FF saves your files and look for it there. Then drag the .dll to the Effects folder and away you go!

The difference between Firefox and IE has nothing to do with this issue. The plugin author just didn't zip it is all. Your computer won't extract it because there's nothing to extract! :wink:

Just go check where FF saves your files and look for it there. Then drag the .dll to the Effects folder and away you go!

Thanks you made me search a bit and I found the file where FF downloads it too.

Thanks!