Some guy spamming me

Not sure if he's bothered you guys either:

Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 7:12 AM

To: neotom@comcast.net

Subject: Paint.NET v2.6 Beta 1 and Alpha 2

Importance: High

Dear Stuart,

I have been using Paint.NET for some months now, upgrading the various betas along the way. All was ok with the v2.5 versions. Unfortunately I updated to v2.6 and this is when the problems with my OS started. I did follow the instructions and download and install the MS .NET framework version 2.0 first. I must admit I had been having problems with my XP Prof SP2 and had to use System Restore to go back to a previous point. I had decided I didn’t need Paint.NET any more, so I tried removing Paint.NET v2.6 Beta 1 via Add/Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel. It crashes out. I tried to reinstall old v 2.5 but it says I still have newer version available and stops installing. I try to reinstall either version 2.6 Beta 1 or v2.6 Alpha 2 but I always get pop-up error message stating:â€

I know I've had peoples e-mail me before about some basic PDN workings questions or about my tutorials, but never about technical support.

Perhaps because your username is Alph Tech / STUART... >_>

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

• 2 weeks later...