Feature Request: Escalating Lines

I have searched, and came up with no results. In the future, is there any possibility of an escalating line tool, or for this feature to be integrated with the current line tool? For instance, before drawing a line, you set a scale of escalation i.e. 10px to 50px and it creates a cone shape. Beginning point would be 10px, and slowly, or quickly depending on the length of the line, escalate to 50px. Then, the line could also be curved using nodes. I have found myself in need of this for some time now.

signature.png

I have searched, and came up with no results. In the future, is there any possibility of an escalating line tool, or for this feature to be integrated with the current line tool? For instance, before drawing a line, you set a scale of escalation i.e. 10px to 50px and it creates a cone shape. Beginning point would be 10px, and slowly, or quickly depending on the length of the line, escalate to 50px. Then, the line could also be curved using nodes. I have found myself in need of this for some time now.

A picture showing this mabye. Though the nodes thing on it is plain impossible to implement.

If the nodes are impossible to implement, then I guess all I am asking for is a triangle tool. Oh well, but here is a picture of what I mean:

black_tri_plain_lg.gif

For instance on this one, suppose the user decided for the range to be 1px to 50px, and now after he has drawn it, he has a triangle. With nodes, he could have curved this line.

signature.png

If the nodes are impossible to implement, then I guess all I am asking for is a triangle tool. Oh well, but here is a picture of what I mean:

black_tri_plain_lg.gif

For instance on this one, suppose the user decided for the range to be 1px to 50px, and now after he has drawn it, he has a triangle. With nodes, he could have curved this line.

I'd think it would be easier done by hand than trying to implement a feature like that which isn't of much use, really.