I need help with installing plugins

Lina

Hey I'm new here so sorry if this is in the wrong place..But anyways. Everytime i try to put in plugins and i try to place them into the correct folder this messege comes up. Can anyone helped me? I feel really dumb right now, I've been using paint.net for about a year and still haven't figured this out. :cry:acessdenied.jpg

Restrictions maybe?:

- Right click on the .dll > Properties > apparently an Unblock checkbox should be there somewhere if it is so. Uncheck said box if need be;

• or

- The Effects folder is Read Only. Right click on the Paint.NET folder or the Effects folder > Properties > Uncheck the Read Only box if necessary;

• or

- Your system profile doesn't have the necessary rights to move files into system folders (am I right in thinking this?) or has some restriction in place by the administrator of the computer/network.

Are you doing this at your workplace?

Restrictions maybe?:

- Your system profile doesn't have the necessary rights to move files into system folders (am I right in thinking this?) or has some restriction in place by the administrator of the computer/network.?

That is the problem with this. The system isnt giving him the right to move stuff to the paint.net directory.

I'm still alive!