I need an idea or suggestion with this please?

Hello all,

Recently I have been adding pictures and/or backgrounds to poems that I write, but this was simple because I didn't edit the pics or create anything that I have added them to, I simply added text to the pic.

Since then, I have been wanting to create my own backgrounds because sometimes they require something specific, and I find that I really need to create just the kind of pic, or background I need.

Right now, I am working on adding something to a poem about Harley Davidson. I found a pic of a bike I want, and used paint.net to cut the bike out of the pic and this turned out great.

Now, I am stuck because I am not sure how to create the rest of this picture. This is the first one I am attempting to do myself, and I know I don't want just a plain background, I think just the bike isn't enough with the text, but well, I just don't have enough experience or knowledge in graphics programs and at this point I could really use some pointers or suggestions, with a tut included if possible. :?

I have included 2 of these poems that I have completed so that you can get an idea what I am doing.

Does any one have any ideas or suggestions for me so that I can continue? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading, sorry such a long post. :)

th_rightasrain.jpg

th_Misleadpic.jpg

WatRuLknAt?

usually, you can create multiple layers and paste the pic over and over in different spots until you fill the screen

then you merge them all together and do a motion blur until its blended nicely.

then put your pic on top of it

it usually works

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

usually, you can create multiple layers and paste the pic over and over in different spots until you fill the screen

then you merge them all together and do a motion blur until its blended nicely.

then put your pic on top of it

it usually works

Ok, sounds good, is there a tut for something like that? I really need something to walk me through step by step. I find this whole process of learning this sometimes complicated as it is a lot to take in, but it is also becoming a lot of fun, and I really like PDN.

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it. :D

WatRuLknAt?