get rid of background

Okay, im making a sig, and i have this picture of a cloaked figure with his back turned to the camera, but theres like trees and stuff in the background of that pic, and i want just the guy wearing the cloak, to paste into my sig. I have a orange background, and i need the figure to be on the background, but without the rest of the pic in it to. Thanks

try cutting and erasing the background, if the image is a photo....cuz the one given above is only good for drawings

first you have to use the magnifying glass and zoom in so that you can get a better look at what you are erasing..........it just takes a steady hand and lots of practice.....you have the lasso select tool to help you

GirlsAloud.png

The 3rd siggy I've ever made^^

<

try cutting and erasing the background, if the image is a photo....cuz the one given above is only good for drawings

first you have to use the magnifying glass and zoom in so that you can get a better look at what you are erasing..........it just takes a steady hand and lots of practice.....you have the lasso select tool to help you

Yes and No, Depends on what kind of photos.

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=4841

Does work on photos too.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]