Drag and drop image from a webpage

I doubt this is PDN related, but none the less I feel it's worth posting.

Sometimes I feel inclined to just drag a picture from the internet to PDN, this dose not work if I drag it to the PDN icon though.

Which if I do, results in a "File cannot be found." window.

However, if I drag it to the PDN interface while PDN has already been started, then it loads the image just like any other picture.

Again, I have my doubts this is PDN related.

Thank you.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I doubt this is PDN related, but none the less I feel it's worth posting.

Sometimes I feel inclined to just drag a picture from the internet to PDN, this dose not work if I drag it to the PDN icon though.

Which if I do, results in a "File cannot be found." window.

However, if I drag it to the PDN interface while PDN has already been started, then it loads the image just like any other picture.

Again, I have my doubts this is PDN related.

Thank you.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Ah, all mine are in the Start menu as small icons to fit them all on.

And it's something you can't do with Windows nothing to do with PDN. I tried dragging once and accidently dropped it onto the taskbar and it came up with 'can't paste on the taskbar and stuff'.

Ah, all mine are in the Start menu as small icons to fit them all on.

And it's something you can't do with Windows nothing to do with PDN. I tried dragging once and accidently dropped it onto the taskbar and it came up with 'can't paste on the taskbar and stuff'.

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to add that the fact that Paint.NET is not able to open drag'n'dropped images or URLs is probably the most important missing feature. Today when we had multiple monitors it is high likely to want to drag and drop an image.

Also, it should be able to keep the transparency if possible.