I am new to graphics, I am busy making a picture

On layer one I put in a cross

On Layer 2 I put in a Line top

On Layer 3 I put in a Line bottom right

On Layer 3 I put in a Line bottom left

but when I want to make changes on layer one again, I can not do it, what must I do make changes again on any layer.

[/img]

I am new to graphics, I am busy making a picture

On layer one I put in a cross

On Layer 2 I put in a Line top

On Layer 3 I put in a Line bottom right

On Layer 3 I put in a Line bottom left

but when I want to make changes on layer one again, I can not do it, what must I do make changes again on any layer.

[/img]

Try unchecking the other layers to see the work you are doing in the layer you are working on, also look into layer properties and make sure that they are set to normal. Also make sure you are using layers and not duplicates. Layers are transparent, duplicates are not.

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Try unchecking the other layers to see the work you are doing in the layer you are working on, also look into layer properties and make sure that they are set to normal. Also make sure you are using layers and not duplicates. Layers are transparent, duplicates are not.

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Ash

I don't have a web site where I can put the pic on.

Jud@s

I did unchecking on of the layers, the properties of both of them are set to normal, when I make a new layer I go to add new layer.

When I unchecked a layer, it's is still like it fokus on the last layer that I have put in.

I am using the new 3.8 beta, can that be the prob

Ash

I don't have a web site where I can put the pic on.

Jud@s

I did unchecking on of the layers, the properties of both of them are set to normal, when I make a new layer I go to add new layer.

When I unchecked a layer, it's is still like it fokus on the last layer that I have put in.

I am using the new 3.8 beta, can that be the prob

Unchecking the layers will only let you see the layer that you have picked to eather view or work on. I got a question tho... did you start with a background in basic color and then do the layering? If I do tranparents, I never use my background to put a pic on, just use it so I can see what I'm doing better. If I need a background later I can always go back and work on that after I have done my layering.

As to you using the beta vers 3.08, I can tell you nothing. I still use 3.07 and have no problems whatsoever. Maybe someone else can give you an answer there.

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Unchecking the layers will only let you see the layer that you have picked to eather view or work on. I got a question tho... did you start with a background in basic color and then do the layering? If I do tranparents, I never use my background to put a pic on, just use it so I can see what I'm doing better. If I need a background later I can always go back and work on that after I have done my layering.

As to you using the beta vers 3.08, I can tell you nothing. I still use 3.07 and have no problems whatsoever. Maybe someone else can give you an answer there.

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Ash

Here is the screenshot, than you for the site info

ScreenShot00001.jpg

Jud@s

01. Open Paint.net

02. Open pic in paint.net

03. make it transparent

04. make new layer (not sure here it still shows the 1st pic, but when I

put in new pic, it shows in layer right botom)

05. try to go back to first layer, but can not

see pic

Ash

Here is the screenshot, than you for the site info

ScreenShot00001.jpg

Jud@s

01. Open Paint.net

02. Open pic in paint.net

03. make it transparent

04. make new layer (not sure here it still shows the 1st pic, but when I

put in new pic, it shows in layer right botom)

05. try to go back to first layer, but can not

see pic