I'm new to this aswell.. just a quick question

first off i love this program.... been using it for like 3 hours so far.... i noticed this program only saves as paint.NET image, was wondering if theres any possible way to convert it too JPEG or sumthing to that type...

hmm also wondering... what would this program be made mostly for... obvously image effects.... but im jus not sure what its all about..

would any1 have any ideas for what im trying to do here ..

i have this jpeg image that i made --> patposter_1.jpg

and i wated to try and make sum kool firey text in paint.NET,, try to sum how paste that over to the JPEG file... and have it looks snappy.... jus not sure if its even possible :? ,, any help with my questions... glady appreiciate it thx guys

Paddy_Boy_2.png

first off i love this program.... been using it for like 3 hours so far.... i noticed this program only saves as paint.NET image, was wondering if theres any possible way to convert it too JPEG or sumthing to that type...

hmm also wondering... what would this program be made mostly for... obvously image effects.... but im jus not sure what its all about..

would any1 have any ideas for what im trying to do here ..

i have this jpeg image that i made -->

and i wated to try and make sum kool firey text in paint.NET,, try to sum how paste that over to the JPEG file... and have it looks snappy.... jus not sure if its even possible :? ,, any help with my questions... glady appreiciate it thx guys

Question 1:

Go to File - Save As - Choose a filetype of what you want.

Question 2:

It's advanced graphics, it supports layers and complex images, tablets, icons and cursers with a plugin, scanning, editing, all of the above.

Question 3:

Go to the tutorial forum and read the Tutorial on "Lets make some firy Text with Paint Net"

Take your text, open your jpg image, make a new layer in the layer window, and paste your text in, or do the firy text in the new layer before hand.

If you need help understanding layers, or the tools, in Paint .NET, go to Help - Help topics and read through them.

Pm me with any other simple questions if need be.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

hmm.. ok "yata" ... so i take it after i have my firey text all good to go.. in my second layer... and in my first layer i have my jpeg file... i merge those 2 layers together?... hmm but wouldnt i have to align the firey text to where i want.... and i dont fully understand the fire text tutorial...because the guy that wrote it..wasnt too specific... but i plan to try n get it right... ( o PS .. where is that HELP topics you said about... cant find it >.< )

Paddy_Boy_2.png

yata would it be too much of a pain for you.. to ask ya for ur yahoo id ? lol... it would be jus awesome to ask u a question on there.... if not .. thats koo,, im sure i can find sum1 on this forum that wouldnt mind me addin em... i jus need a lil help on this firey text ! -_- im gunna keep looking at the tutorial... well c thx neways

Paddy_Boy_2.png