feature request, preview image

I think a "preview image" option would be very useful to pdn because if your working on a piece where the edge is important then it's kinda hard to see what it'll look outside of pdn cause of the shadow behind the canvas. this is just on reason i came up with but om sure there are other advantages of having this feature.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

When I am working on something, like a sig, where the border is important, I make my canvas twice the size of my desired outcome. This way I can still scroll past the edge when zoomed in, and I can make my own "preview" by filling the bottom layer with white or black.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I'm sure I read somewhere, can't remember where though, that this inability to scroll past the edge when zoomed in would be altered for a future release. Is this true or just another one of my false memories :? ?

I'll try looking around to find out.

EDIT: Found it.

Scrolling past the edge of the canvas when zoomed in -- Right now when you zoom in on the image, you can only scroll to the edge of the image. It can be inconvenient because then you have no space between the image and the scroll bars. Implementing this is dependent on some other "plumbing" work that should be done for the image canvas' rendering, and this will be taken into account when that work is being done. No ETA though.

Found here:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3455

Unfortunately no ETA, so barkbark and Down you'll have to carry on doubling your canvas size :(