Help finding effect

A while ago I had a plugin in which you could select two colours and it would convert the image to be in only those two colours, similar to this. I think it appeared on the adjustments tab rather than the effects tab, and I can't find it to re download, so If anyone knows where I can find it I'd be very grateful.

http://imgur.com/vo9G8

Edited by Lyrian

I think you are looking for either "posterize" or "selective palette"

Posterize is in the Adjustments tab

Selective palette is in Effects>Color

Posterize is built into paint.net

Selective palette can be found http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=8043'>in Curtis' Plugin Pack

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

This isn't quite the one I was looking for: for more clarification, you picked two colours in the effect menu before it was applied, and it did this automatically but with nicer quality. It was definitely an effect that got filed in the Adjustments tab. These that you have shwon me should do the same job, so if no-one else knows what I'm talking about they'll do!

Edited by Lyrian

aha. the image wasn't there earlier...those help a ton

I thought you meant only two colors meaning "hex values 003529 and 228593" or something

You are looking for the "duotone ink on paper" adjustment in KrisVDM's plugin pack

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo