Azovix's GFX

Azovix

Welcome to Azovix's GFX Gallery

:)!

---

Below are some of my images that I have recently made, and I plan on making plenty of more in the next few weeks.

I am fairly new at this, as I have only started making these this week [Any CC is welcome

;)].

My First one:

battlefield3edit.png

ghostlr.png

dimitrigta.png

playboyxgta.png

My Newer Ones:

crysis2x.png

blackopssnowedit.png

beserker.png

Thanks For Viewing! Come back soon!

• 3 months later...

I love your sigs and am a big fan of the one that isn't all rectanglular (the very last one). The only critique would make the colors smoother because they a little too sharp--not sure that's what Simplify meant.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Azovix, try this: work in a canvas 4 times the size you want the finished image to be. This will allow you to use Gaussian Blur, Feather, AA Assistant etc without blurring the image into oblivion. It gives a much more polished, professional look. I use this system on all my images (go take a peek, you will see that it works). Reduce to 25% after you are happy with it & save it as a .PNG - it is superior to .JPGs because it is lossless. Keep as much as you can on individual layers. Final tip - always save as a .PDN too so you can preserve layers & reuse bits that you like.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012