Paintbrush Effect

omurchu

I want to try this effect with the paintbrush - as you draw it will go from thick to thin or vice versa. In this video, the author says to hold the square bracket key as you draw. This has no effect for me. Is there a different key to achieve this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoWz_owZX0

Thanks,

Frank

I want to try this effect with the paintbrush - as you draw it will go from thick to thin or vice versa. In this video, the author says to hold the square bracket key as you draw. This has no effect for me. Is there a different key to achieve this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoWz_owZX0

Thanks,

Frank

you need to start wih a brush that's fairly bigg to see the difference. Thing that really messes it up is you have to change the brush size every stroke. ciao OMA

This section of the forum is for publishing plugins you've written. Please remember to post in the correct section next time, thank you.

Moved to General Discussion & Questions

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

OOps sorry didn't realise i had posted this in the wrong forum. The square brackets do work for this - they take the size of the brush up or down. It works too quickly for what i want to do so I will have to look for another solution. Thanks for the link Sarkut.

Frank