.psd opener plugin?

Well, I reinstalled my computer about a month ago and I'm currently taking Computer Gfx at school. Luckily for me, we get to use Adobe Creative Suite CS5, but they are on Macs. The bad news is, I no longer have the plug-in I used to open .psd files. If you aren't familiar with .psd, it's the file extension Photoshop uses default (it supports layers and smart object I believe, among other things).

So my question: can anyone link me to a topic or download for such a plug-in? I know they exist.

Proud (and happy!) Paint.NET user since March, 2009.

HOW TO USE .ABR BRUSH FILES IN PAINT.NET

OK seriously.

Using the basic forum search for "photoshop" the plugin is on the first page of results.

Using http://searchpaint.net for "photoshop" or "psd" the plugin is the first or second result.

And here's the best part.

Just going straight to the Plugin forum, the plugin is the 3rd plugin listed!

You, Ab§olute_Z3R0, are unbelievably lazy. :P

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I apologize. I feel incredibly stupid. I was searching .psd using the forum search function and that came up with nothing. Literally, nothing. I was probably doing something wrong. Thank you for dealing with my apparent laziness (I'm not usually lazy, I'm good at figuring things like this out on my own) and stupidity.

Proud (and happy!) Paint.NET user since March, 2009.

HOW TO USE .ABR BRUSH FILES IN PAINT.NET