Feature Request - Smart Objects,

One feature that would be nice to see is the equivalent of `Smart Objects' in Photoshop. For those of you who are not sure what Smart Objects are (I never knew until recently) I think this should explain better than I can exactly what they are -

http://photo.net/learn/digital-photography-workflow/advanced-photoshop-tutorials/smart-objects/

I think this would come in very useful although, not being a programmer, I wouldn`t know how easy/hard it would be to include. Seems like a good idea though.

Edited by Goonfella

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I wonder what kind of algorithm it used to achieve that, making it sharp and unblurry, and that would be a sweet addition to PDN.

It's not an algorithm making it sharp and unblurry, they're just returning the image to its original size. They scaled it down, which would normally get rid of the old data and just keep the smaller version, but instead of throwing away the original image, they keep it.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

It's not an algorithm making it sharp and unblurry, they're just returning the image to its original size. They scaled it down, which would normally get rid of the old data and just keep the smaller version, but instead of throwing away the original image, they keep it.

Now that make sense, thanks for clearing that up, pryo.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Chrome tells me that site you linked to contains malware...

Strange that. Firefox never flagged it up as dangerous and WOT gives it a green light. Also Avast never found anything wrong either which is why I posted the link. I tried it on Chrome though and your`re right, it warns of malware. So I taken it down and replaced with another one just in case.(I tried this one in Chrome as well as FF and it`s seems OK - thanks for the warning.)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN