Hi all!

I've been using PDN for about one year now, and I have 2 versions of it installed on my computer. Oddly, the first of these was version 3.36, which then prompted me to download and install 3.5.2 which doesn't appear to share so many features as 3.36. This confused me somewhat, and looking online didn't help either. Looking at the 'About' item under help on the tool bar clarified that 3.5.2 was newer (2010 as opposed to 2008) but a lot of the effects I regularly used with 3.36 arn't there!

Could someone please explain why this is, thanks.

Tim32.org

Seg Faults are Fun

Thanks for the advice!

I just updated to v3.5.4 and realised that I copied v3.36 from a USB pen to my desk top (been wondering for about an hour how on Earth I even managed to have 2 versions installed in the first place). I didn't think I had downloaded any effects, but its probably the person I got my original copy from had downloaded them.

Anyway, once I found my first 'installation' of PDN, copying the effects worked perfectly. Should just have checked which version of it I was looking at in explorer. Thankyou, can't imagine how much more time I might haved waste on this small issue.

Tim32.org

Seg Faults are Fun