Paint.NET for beginners videos

I'm just posting this to see if anyone thinks this is a good idea.

I thought that maybe some of us here can make videos on the basics of Paint.NET. I know we have a place were people can view help topics (http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/index.html), but a lot of people don't really want to read them and I think that videos would be more user friendly and a whole lot more convenient. I was thinking a few of us can group up together and setup a YouTube page for Paint.NET help. We can share the password to the YouTube account with a small select group that contributes to the videos. We can even make a sticky thread for links to the videos. I'm already thinking about making a video tutorial on understanding layers.

So what do you guys think? :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

It's just a though. I just want to see if anyone wants to make a couple videos to help out. :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y